The Behringer MX882 MX882 ULTRALINK PRO 8-Channel Splitter/Mixer boasts a variety of flexible features, making the unit flexible enough for use in homes, theaters, conference rooms, houses of worship, P.A. monitoring, live sound reinforcement, and recording.
The MX882 multi-function audio signal router features 6 inputs and outputs which allowing dual usage as a mixer or signal splitter. The signal splitter function allows users to route incoming audio signal, via the main stereo inputs, to any of the available 6 outputs. Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs assure quiet, high-quality audio signal. You can use the MX882 as a DI-Box, or as a multi-channel line matching transformer. Every channel features comprehensive 8-segment metering of input gain, with 4-segment metering provided on main in and main output channels.
- Splitter and Mixer Function
- The MX882 is a versatile problem solver. The unit features 6 mono inputs and can function as a standard mixer or receive incoming signal and distribute it via any of the available 6 outputs. Channels can be individually assigned for either mixing or splitting signal, allowing both functions to operate simultaneously.
- Direct Box Feature
- Servo Balanced inputs and outputs allow the MX882 to be used as a DI-Box.
- Line Matching Transformer Feature
- The MX882 can also be used as multi-channel line matching transformer. Line or level matching is necessary when connecting consumer impedance devices, such as cassette players, with professional level devices (consoles, professional digital or analog recorders etc.). The levels are matched between unbalanced to balanced (or vice versa) without any noise or artifacts.
- Balanced Input and Output
- High quality gold plated, balanced connectors maintain high signal gain structure while ultra low-noise 4580 op amps minimize hum and line noise.
- Comprehensive Metering
- Every channel features comprehensive 8-segment metering of input gain. 4-segment metering provided on Main In and Main Output Channels.