Capable of high power handling and low distortion, JBL's ceiling mounted Control 26CT is ideal for upscale installs. Its performance ability ensures balanced sound throughout the listening area.
The Control 26CT's 16 Ohm impedance allows the user to connect multiple speakers in parallel without having to use more expensive constant voltage distribution systems. The unit includes a multitap transformer for 70V/100V systems. The computer-optimized enclosure insures smooth bass response and JBL's exclusive SonicGuard protects speakers from overload.
The Control 26CT offers a very broad 110° area of coverage and is designed for longer, cooler operation, which allows for greater long-term power handling. A simpler and less-expensive install is achieved due to the coverage capability of the Control 26CT.
- 140 Watts power capability
- Multi-tap transformer for 70V/100V systems
- 75Hz to 20kHz frequency range (-10dB)
- 16 Ohm load
- Coaxially mounted 6.5 in. (165mm) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 3/4 in. (19 mm) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows for fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without sacrificing performance.
- JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability (26C only)