The SGM-2X is both an Omnidirectional and Supercardioid microphone in one which features two interchangeable barrels (an 8 1/8" omni and extension barrel - to make it a 15 3/4" supercardioid) with low impedance and XLR output. It's low self noise (of -50db), wide bandwidth, switchable low-cut and integrated shockmount make this mike an excellent value. 1 "AAA" battery gives you approximately 800 of operation time, so you can get the job done without the worry of additional power supplies!
- 2 barrels - an 8 1/8" omni and extension barrel - to make it a 15 3/4" supercardioid
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Integrated shockmount attaches to camera shoe or mic stand
- Uses 1 "AAA" battery (lasts approx. 800 hours), eliminating the need for a phantom power supply
- Use an XLRF "plug-in" transmitter to make a wireless shotgun mic