The 1215 is dual channel, 15 band 2/3 octave graphic equalizer. It was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The sliders of the 1215 are 45mm center detent, with two selectable boost/cut ranges for precise gain adjustments. The unit features high pass filters with bypass, active balanced input and output connections, chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation and an internal power supply. Multiple input and output configurations are provided for ease of use. The XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors use active balanced, low noise circuitry, with the addition of barrier strips.
The 1215 was precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation in any application. The magnetically isolated transformer, RF-filtered inputs and outputs, and power-off hard-wire relay bypass with two second power up delay, ensures compatibility with all types of installations.
- Dual channel 15 band 2/3 octave graphic equalizer
- Switchable Boost/Cut range between +/-6dB and +/-15dB
- 45mm center detent sliders
- Fixed high-pass filters
- Variable input level controls
- Active balanced input and output connections
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability