The CX3400 SUPER-X PRO from Behringer is an active frequency crossover enabling two or three-way stereo or four-way mono operation.
Each band features two 24dB Linkwitz-Riley filters, as well as individual IGC limiters, while the integrated delay enables flexible time alignment.
Polarity switches for each output allow quick and easy runtime compensation for various driver and horn types. The unit is housed in a single rack space chassis and has illuminated switches for ease of use in dark environments.
- Professional high-precision stereo 2/3-way or mono 4-way crossover
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output level controls for all bands
- Individual limiter on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Individual output mutes for easy band adjustment and individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25Hz subsonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- "Low Sum" function provides low-level mono output for subwoofer operation
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference