The Bencher Copymate II Fluorescent Tabletop Producer is a versatile system ideal for anyone using 35mm or lightweight video cameras weighing up to 3.5 lbs. (1.6kg). This version of the user friendly Copymate II features a rigid 3 foot aluminum column, camera carriage, sidelight arms and two 36-watt 5200K lights (daylight rated).
A unique dual brake locking system eliminates lateral carriage shift assuring precise positioning of the camera carriage. The camera carriage features two machined steel shafts with a 3.5" front-to-back travel which allow easy centering of the camera lens over the baseboard. Column and Carriage come with mounting bolts and washer plate. Sidelight arms are mounted at the rear of the baseboard so oversized originals can be positioned with no interference.
A light intensity control (usable only on Bencher Cat. #s 90020, 90030 and 90050, 90060) is included for reducing heat, energy expense and increasing lamp life.
A full range of accessories is available for the Copymate II including, light baffles, polarizing filters, and book and copy hold-down easels. The Copymate II Fluorescent Tabletop Copystand provides the basics for in-house and on-location use.
- Solidly built for years of rigorous use
- Can accommodate 35mm SLRs or lightweight video cameras
- Includes two 36-watt 5200K daylight rated lamps
- Has a rigid 36" (91cm) fluted column and a 19 x 20" (48 x 51cm) gray laminate baseboard with grid for positioning
- Two light arms, mounted at the rear of the baseboard, allow for extra area on baseboard to accommodate items to be copied
- A 3.5" (9cm) machined steel shaft makes centering of camera over originals easy
- A dual brake locking system, unique to Bencher, eliminates lateral carriage shift
- A high/low light control is included that reduces heat and energy expense