The black canvas with tan leather trim Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag from Billingham holds a DSLR with an attached lens, a lens such as a 70-200mm f/2.8, and a flash between padded, touch-fastened dividers within a removable camera insert. For accessories, the bag features dual expandable slip pockets at the front, and a rear zippered pocket at the back. The top front of the bag features Billingham's classic rain flap, which is secured by front hand-finished leather straps with brass detail. You can carry the bag using the adjustable shoulder strap with a comfort pad, or by using the top grip handle.
- Quick-release system allows you easy-access to your gear
- Solid brass buckles allow you to customize the fit of the dual front pockets
- Secondary stud fitted to each front pocket's top outer corner that allows you to increase or reduce their capacity and provides convenient place to hold pens
- Removable camera insert secures with a single press stud inside the main compartment
- Interior top divider on camera insert shields your gear from rain or snow
- Includes Hadley Pro Divider Set which consists of two small and two large dividers
- Compatible with optional AVEA pockets