The Tamrac 619 Super Pro 19 Shoulder Bag is equipped to accommodate both digital and film SLR camera outfits. In the front there are 1 ZipDrop pocket with an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and paraphernalia pockets to keep personal items and small accessories organized. There are straps below the pocket to carry a tripod or monopod.
The 619 has 2 handy padded passport/ticket pockets in the back. Inside the top, a removable Pop-Off film pocket holds film and accessories in easy view. The bags is carried by a shoulder strap with the S.A.S. Strap Accessory System attachment slots, an EasyGrip carrying handle or the bag can be attached to most rolling bags and carts using the Piggy-Back Pocket.
The Tamrac 619 Super Pro 19 shoulder bag can be carried on board an airline and placed under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment. There is a padded back pocket to accommodate a notebook computer up to 14 x 11 x 2.0".
- On Board
- Conforms to current FA airline carry-on regulations 1
- Total Coverage Top offers triple protection against rain, dust and sand by providing three levels of security: hook and loop closures for quick access, EasySqueeze quick-release buckles for security and a zipper closure for the ultimate weather protection.
- Foam-padded back pocket to accommodate a notebook computer up to 14 x 11 x 2.0".
- Inside this pocket are three elastic compartments to hold extra batteries, chargers, adapters and FireWire.
- The front has 1 ZipDrop pocket that has an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and paraphernalia pockets in a see-through mesh pocket for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate
- The front flap has a weather-protected Speed Pocket that allows filters and other accessories to be quickly accessed without opening the bag.
- 2 padded end pockets for accessories
- A weather-protected zippered front flap pocket holds filters and small accessories for quick access
- 2 zippered pockets in the back for passport and other papers
- Inside the top, a removable Pop-Off film pocket is made of Windowpane-Mesh. It can hold lots of film in clear view. In addition, it can be quickly detached so that film can be hand inspected at the airport and not risk damage by X-ray security systems
- The Piggy-Back Pocket enables a camera bags to work in conjunction with most rolling bags or carts that have a handle. With the handle locked in the upright position, the Piggy-Back Pocket allows a camera bag to be easily slipped over the handle and held securely while riding on top of the rolling bag.
- Plastic bottom platform beneath the foam padding provides stability, protect ion and support.
- Adjustable, foam-padded dividers
- Adjustable shoulder strap with S.A.S. Strap Accessory System attachment slots
- EasyGrip padded handles are made from a composite material. The material is exceptionally non-slip, yet soft and easy on your hands. A torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top distributes the weight for carrying ease.
- Compatible with;
- 2 SLR camera bodies, 6 lenses, flash, tripod and accessories plus a notebook computer