The Crown PZM-11 LLWR version of the PZM-11 features a weather resistant design. This allows outdoor installation in intercom systems without damage due to rain, extreme heat and cold. In addition, the LLWR version outputs line level audio signal, allowing direct connection to line level inputs.
The Crown PZM-11 pressure zone microphone designed for fixed installation in restaurants, toll booths, box offices, outdoor intercoms, home automation applications and more. This version features a weather resistant coated PZM element that features a hemispherical polar pattern, delivering clear signal response at the direct and indirect sections of the microphone. The weather resistant membrane protects the element from rain, ice and humidity. The PZM-11 will conveniently install into a standard electrical outlet box and is powered with 12 - 24V AC or DC power. The microphone's connections are screw terminal type and are labeled, Audio + / Audio - and Ground for easy installation.
- Weather Resistant
- The PZM-11LLWR features a PZM microphone element protected by a weather resistant plastic coating. The coating is capable of withstanding water, ice, humidity and extreme heat.
- Line Level Output
- Line level audio signal output eliminates the need for microphone preamplifiers and mixers.
- Easy Installation
- The microphone conveniently installs into a standard electrical outlet box and features labeled screw terminal connections for easy installation.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The frequency response is tailored so that low frequency noise due to cars and street noise are eliminated and frequencies associated with voice are accentuated.
- Rugged Design
- The rugged steel construction is capable of withstanding the rigors of outdoor use. The membrane can withstand temperatures between -10 to +60 deg. C (14 to 140 deg. F)