The Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit is a cost effective microphone kit that includes everything needed for capturing drums and percussion in live sound and recording applications. The kit includes three Shure SM57 dynamic cardioid microphones, a Beta 52A kick drum microphone and three A56D universal drum mounts. The SM57A cardioid dynamic microphones are popular with recording and live sound engineers. The microphones are well suited for capturing snare, toms, conga, bongos, timbales, cymbals, overheads and more.
The Beta 52A features a tailored frequency and sensitivity response for accurate reproduction of kick drums, floor toms, timpani and other low-frequency producing percussion instruments. The A56D universal mounts are rugged and effectively mount the SM57's to drum and percussion rims, hardware, etc. The entire kit is designed to withstand the rigors of life on the road, in the studio or at home.
- SM57 Dynamic Microphones
- The dynamic SM57 microphones feature a cardioid polar pattern and are favored by engineers for overhead, snare, tom, timbales, conga, and bongo capturing.
- Beta 52A Kick Drum Microphone
- The Beta 52A is a rugged kick drum microphone designed to accurately reproduce the low-frequency characteristics of kick drums, floor toms, djembe and more.
- A56D Universal Drum Mount
- The A56D is a universal drum mountable microphone clip. The A56D is designed to mount onto rims, eliminating the need for bulky stands.