The Novatron D1000 Power Pack is an all digital flash power pack from Novatron. The 1000 watt second, fan cooled pack is microprocessor controlled and has an output which is variable in .1 stop increments over its 5.8 stop power range (double the range of the previous 1000 w/s units).
Output power is displayed on a 1/2 inch tall 4 digit LED display which is easily visible from many feet away under normal room lights.
- 4 powered outlets for flash heads.
- Sync voltage compatible with most current digital cameras on the market.
- Auto Dump eliminates the need to fire the flash immediately after choosing a lower power level.
- Provides misfire alarm functions and supports all standard Novatron flashheads.
- Second circuit breaker dedicated to the modeling lamps and are designated as Series II. This second breaker allows these units to handle up to 250 watt modeling lamps for fan-cooled flash heads (1000 watts total modeling lamp power per unit).