The Audix APS910 Phantom Power Adapter is identical to the handy adapter that ships with Audix's electret mics: it takes anywhere between 9-52V phantom power from your audio console and adapts it for use with lavalier, hanging, boundary plate, and HT2 headset microphones equipped with mini XLR plugs.
The APS910 has both a mini XLR connector for your mic and an XLR connector that attaches to your mixer or mic cable.
- XLR to Mini XLR Interface
- The APS910 includes a standard XLR connector on one end and a mini XLR connector on the other, used to patch smaller mics into standard mix desks and similar gear.
- Adapts Phantom Power for Electret Mics
- The Phantom Power Adapter mates with phantom power sources on standard XLR connectors (such as 48V mixer channels) and assures that power is supplied to the correct pins for energy-efficient electret mics such as Audix lavalier, hanging, boundary plate, and headset mics.
- Audix Microphones
- ADX10, ADX40, ADX60, HT5, ADX10FL, HT2, ADX20i and Micro-D