The Lynx L22 from Lynx Studio Technology is a professional audio interface card, intended for use in the most demanding audio environments, including recording, mastering, DVD-audio, post-production, audio for video, analog and digital broadcast, measurement and audiophile systems.
Providing compatibility with a wide range of platforms, the card features two analog inputs and outputs, along with AES I/O and provisions for synchronization to various flavors of wordclock. All connectors are accessible via included breakout cables.
Using proprietary circuit topologies and custom components in the analog stages, coupled with the latest converter technology, allows the system to achieve a healthy 117dB dynamic range. Advanced noise-rejection design techniques are incorporated to maintain this performance inside the real world of computers.
An included software mixer allows the Lynx L22 to adapt to any studio or workstation configuration. Each of the mixer's sixteen outputs is capable of mixing signals from sixteen physical inputs or sixteen playback tracks with 32-bit precision.
Glitch-free recording and playback is assured with the large on-board buffers and extremely efficient zero-wait state DMA engine. A choice of dither algorithms is available on each input to mask low-level artifacts while reducing word widths to 8, 16, or 20-bits.
- PCI based digital audio sound card
- 200kHz sample rate / 100kHz analog bandwidth supported with all drivers
- Stereo 24-bit analog input and outputs with +4dBu or -10dBV levels
- Supports 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit audio file formats
- 24-bit AES3 or S/PDIF I/O with full status and subcode support
- Sample rate conversion on digital input
- Low-jitter, highly adjustable sample clock tunable to all rates 8kHz to 100kHz
- Word, 256x Word, 13.5MHz or 27MHz clock sync
- Dedicated clock frequency diagnostic hardware
- Multiple dither algorithms per channel
- 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
- Non-audio digital I/O support for Dolby Digital and HDCD
- Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
- Multiple-board audio data routing and sync
- Provides I/O expansion via its two LStream ports. Combined, these ports allow sixteen channels of additional I/O from external ADAT or AES/EBU devices