The Sanus 16" MDF Construction Speaker Stand (Pair)(Black) is part of the Basic Foundations line which are constructed of MDF (medium density fibercore), the same material that most of the finest speakers in the world use.
Although a bit more expensive than plywood and particle board, MDF offers superior strength and immunity from resonance. Force-fit floor spikes further minimize resonance and provide stability in carpeting. Sanus's special triangular isolation pads are placed on the top plate for speaker protection and acoustic isolation.
- ABS Spikes
- Rely on the sturdy ABS plastic spikes to hold your speaker stand in place on carpeted floors.
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- The powder-coated black finish looks sharp in any room and this durable finish also resists chipping and flaking so your sleek entertainment center will look good for a long time.
- MDF Construction
- By using MDF material in the construction of this speaker stand Sanus not only created a durable and sturdy stand, they also ensured that less speaker vibration would be produced, meaning less distortion for listeners.
- Hidden Wires
- A concealed wire path runs up the back of the stand, keeping all wires hidden from view and protected from children and pets.
- Neoprene Pads
- The platform comes with neoprene pads which protect your speakers and prevent accidental slippage but also provide acoustic isolation for a vibration-less audio experience.