The SP Systems 920 AC Strobe is the workhorse of the SP Squire Series. This unit has a guide number of 92, a 60W modeling light, and a power ratio switch, to vary the power while in use. It also features a sensitive, built in optical slave, which "sees" the light from your other flashes, and fires instantaneously. To enable precise aiming of this flash, purchase a tilt-bracket, which mounts between the flash and your light stand.
If you need this unit for AC/DC use, click here.
- Compact Design
- Fits easily in hidden places around the set, eliminates shadows
- Built In Slave
- Sensitive, Optical Slave "sees" the light from other flashes, fires instantaneously.
- Flash Ready Indication
- Top mounted Ready Light indicates when it's ready to fire.
- Modeling Light
- Aids in positioning and focusing of the flash
- Flash Variability
- Switch allows full, half, and quarter power selection
- Stand Mountable
1/4"-20 standard thread on bottom allows stand or bracket mounting.
Click on "Accessories" Tab of this item for bracket.