The UX16 from Yamaha is a compact, cable-style 1 input/1 output USB MIDI interface, designed to provide the easiest connection of MIDI devices to a computer.
Features include intuitive connector cable labels and MIDI indicator LEDs.
- 1 input/1 output, portable MIDI interface with attached MIDI cables
- MIDI cables are engraved with "In" and "Out" labels to avoid confusion when connecting devices
- Easy hot-swap connection
- LED indicators for I/O signal monitoring
- Perfect for hobbyists who want to connect a MIDI keyboard to a computer, or musicians who need MIDI connectivity to control or record music with a computer
- Ideal for small studios or academic settings where only one MIDI device will be connected in close proximity to the computer
- In live performance settings, the UX16 can be used to control a synthesizer, drum machine or MIDI controlled lighting set-up