The Pelican 1660 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1660 comes with large two person side haul handles, a fold down top handle, a retractable extension handle and strong, built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a 5-piece foam insert set included.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Five-piece foam set interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Five-piece foam set consists of 1 convoluted foam upper section, 3 Pick 'N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Carrying options
- Large side haul handles
- Fold down top handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong, built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1660 Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence