The 120A Sub-harmonic Synthesizer with Modeled Waveform Synthesis has been specifically optimized to enhance bass audio material for use in a variety of professional applications, including nightclub and dance DJ mixing, theatre and film sound, music recording, live music performance and broadcasting.
The unit's patented modeled Waveform Synthesis process builds a synthesized waveform, using the wave shapes of the original bass material, to produce a new modeled bass note exactly one octave below the original. The dbx process produces smooth, musical low frequencies that do not interfere with mid and high-band information even when maximum synthesis and boost are applied.
The 120A's two separate bands of sub-harmonic synthesis provide the best combination of smoothness and control, while the independent low frequency boost circuit is designed to get the most out of high-performance, low frequency speaker systems. Flexible system interfacing is achieved by providing main outputs which can be full range (including synthesis) or high-frequency only, along with a separate subwoofer output with its own level control.
The result is a low-end punch that is really felt, even at system levels that won't destroy sound equipment or damage hearing.
- Sub-harmonic synthesizer with modeled waveform synthesis
- Enhance bass audio material for use in a variety of professional applications
- Individual control for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
- Separate low frequency boost circuit
- Built-in crossover with choice of 80Hz or 120Hz crossover point
- Front panel LEDs that show crossover status and synthesis activity
- Patented circuitry ensures that mid and high frequencies are not affected