The Denon DN-C615 is a professional CD player housed in a single 2RU rack-mount chassis that offers CD-R/RW playback compatibility as well as MP3 decoding. A user adjustable menu is provided to allow custom tailoring the unit to a particular application. Designed for use in a wide range of applications such as schools, restaurants, aerobic studios and backup systems, the unit provides solid performance.
Other functions of the DN-C615 include the ability to vary pitch by up to ±12% of playback speed along with a single/continuous playback mode. CD text is supported. Shock memory prevents skipping, while instant start and Auto Cue to music insures there are no blank spots at the beginning of the track to be played. Direct track access is provided through an 11-key keypad.
A digital SPDIF port is located on the back panel of the DN-C615 for direct connection to a digital system. Digital servo adjustment has been automated so that the optimum setting is always obtained for the type of CD being played, compensating for any changes occurring in the pickup over years of use. Firmware upgrades will be available via CD-ROM.
- Professional single CD CD-R/RW player with MP3 decoder
- Instant start and auto cue (preset selectable)
- Power-on play
- Approximately 10 seconds of anti-shock memory buffer
- ±12% pitch control
- Random mode along with repeat mode which includes single track, all tracks, program and random repeat
- Direct track select buttons
- Elapsed/remaining time read-out
- 75 frames per second of frame search