With the VGA 15-pin (HD15) Male to 5 BNC Female Adapter - 2', you can utilize your existing 5-conductor BNC-type video cables to connect a compatible computer display card to your component video equipment. This adapter will give you the highest possible signal by separating Red, Green, Blue, Horizontal and Vertical Sync signals.
With an X-traflex PVC jacket that breaks out into five individual BNC-type female connectors, the VGA 15-pin (HD15) Male to 5 BNC Female Adapter is a valuable piece of your exciting HDTV experience.
- HDTV Compatible
- Use this adapter to connect your high-definition television, compatible display card and five-conductor BNC-type cable to watch HDTV (with optional HDTV decoder), HD-enabled DVDs, WM9 content, and other media specifically designed for HD viewing, as well as any standard-definition media.
- BNC Connectors
BNC connectors are standard among many professional video and audio components, and are increasingly showing up in high-end HDTV systems. Featuring a twist-lock, tip-sleeve, two-wire configuration, RCA connectors transfer either component video, composite video, S/PDIF Audio or a single channel of audio (L or R).
Please Note: BNC connectors are not compatible with RCA-type inputs without optional RCA-to-BNC adapters.
- HD-15 Connector
- The HD-15 connector is the standard method for PC to VGA/SVGA monitor interface. HD-15 cables are also used to connect a computer to an HD-capable television, either directly with the HD-15 connector, or through an optional HD-15 to YPrPb (Component) adapter.
- High-Quality Components
- High-density nickel-coated brass connectors and fully shielded, tinned-copper conductors ensure superior and secure signal transfer - even over long distances.
- X-traflex Jacket
- This proprietary PVC jacket is more flexible, decreasing cable wear and improving usability.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comprehensive HD-15 cables feature a lifetime warranty.