The ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496 is a two channel analog to digital and digital to analog converter and sample rate converter. It enables the user to transfer digital audio signals between devices with different sample rates, formats or interfaces and remove dropouts or jitter from digital media and as such is perfectly suitable for studio work.
Simultaneously operable outputs offer splitter functionality and the unit features high-quality 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion. The ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496 can also perform format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical) with high-quality signal output at 16, 20, or 24-bit resolution. Universal sample rate synchronization is done via word-clock or digital input. RCA and optical outputs are simultaneously operational with separately selectable inputs, turning this unit into a digital patch bay.
- A/D and D/A Converters
- High-end 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal purity
- Sample Rate Conversion
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96kHz sample rates
- Format Converter and Digital Splitter
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical) and all three outputs (XLR, RCA, optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Dithering automatically adapted for word length conversion
- Universal sample rate synchronization via Wordclock or digital input
- Ultra high-quality signal output with 16, 20 and 24-bit resolution
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Extremely fast tracking supports varispeed applications
- Self-adjusting anti-aliasing filter with exceptionally steep edge
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other significant, digitally transmitted information in order to record virtually any audio signal
- Inputs separately selectable (patchbay functionality)