The JK Audio QuickTap IFB is a compact, portable telephone tap used for capturing audio over telephone lines for IFB style intercom applications. The QuickTap connects between the handset and base of any standard telephone line and features a 1/8" (3.5mm) mini ear piece connection and XLR-male output.
The QuickTap IFB is useful for recording audio sent over telephone lines or as an IFB style intercom device when using a 600 ohm headset for monitoring incoming signal. The unit is passive and does not require any external power, allowing for complete portability.
- Lightweight 5 oz. telephone audio interface for IFB communications
- Durable diecast aluminum construction
- Dedicated earpiece attenuator knob
- Passive device, no AC adapter or battery requirements
- Dual 1/8" and XLR outputs receive audio from phone line simultaneously; balanced XLR line may be routed to standard mixer or headphone amplifier
- Works best with higher impedance 600 Ohms or better earphones and studio headphones