The P2 Analog from True Systems is designed to provide detailed, transparent sonic performance necessary for the most critical direct tracking and live sound applications. It includes a unique combination of functions that make it useful as a complete input system for standalone or computer based recording systems.
In addition to the microphone inputs, the unit features two instrument direct inputs, offering sonic performance previously thought to be available only with dedicated high-end DIs. It provides incredible articulation and control for electric bass, detail and smoothness for stringed instruments and punchy, clean sound with keyboards.
Even with today's emphasis on powerful digital audio platforms and software plug-ins to perform signal-processing tasks, the issue of microphone placement remains a critical variable in determining the quality of the final sonic product. The P2 Analog incorporates powerful features that assist one in achieving optimum microphone placement for nearly any stereo recording situation.
- Two channel microphone preamp with ultimate sonic performance for critical recording and sound reinforcement
- Two active high-impedance DIs - comparable to high-end dedicated DIs
- M-S (Mid-Side) Decoder for creative spatial image control
- Stereo Phase Correlation Display speeds effective microphone positioning
- Selectable high-pass filters
- Relay-switched signal routing
- Dual gain range
- 1U 19" rackmount housing