The Yamaha MSR100 Stage Monitor blends a versatile feature set with powerful sound into a compact, portable enclosure capable of being used for a variety of applications.
The MSR100 is powered by a 100-watt amplifier specially designed to match the internal driver components, delivering dynamic, full-range sound with outstanding clarity.
Both the microphone and line inputs have separate level controls and overall high and low equalization for tonal adjustments. Each input may be used at the same time, which is ideal for singing or speaking over a keyboard, rhythm machine or music playback device.
Being a flexible monitor, the MSR100 sports a unique design which allows it to be used as both a front-of-house speaker or floor monitor. The MSR100 is housed in a durable polypropylene chassis, can be stacked on top of one another, attached to a wall, hung from a ceiling, or of course, mounted on a speaker stand.
Compact, lightweight, rugged and versatile, this stage monitor delivers enough performance to satisfy most everyone.
- Built-in Amplifier with 100-Watts Continuous Power
- Built-in mixing capabilities
- 8" Woofer
- 55Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response
- Link-out for multiple speaker connections
- Rigid, durable polypropylene cabinet with built-in handle
- Angled design allows dual use as floor monitor