The Tamrac 5602 System 2 Camera Bag is a compact bag designed to accommodate digital and film SLR cameras with a 200mm zoom lens attached, a couple of smaller lenses and a flash. It has a Dual Action Top that provides full coverage to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. Inside the top, a Windowpane-Mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There is a ZipDrop front pocket has paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals.
The 5602 has an adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle. The bag can use optional Tamrac accessories that use the attachment slots for our S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) and M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) products to customize this compact, professional bag.
- 900 Denier PolyTek and ballistic nylon camera bag
- Adjustable foam padded divider
- M.A.S. Modular Accessory System compatible - This system allows photographers to customize and personalize their backpacks, shoulder bags and cases by using accessories that quickly attach to the M.A.S attachment slots. These accessories will also attach to any belt or to the Tamrac Modular Accessory Belt.
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible - This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
- Dual Action Top provides full coverage of the main compartment
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside the lid organize small, vital accessories like memory cards, batteries, filters and film.
- ZipDrop zippered, see-through mesh pocket is great for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate.
- In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals
- Adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle