The D-2722 is a two position power supply/battery charger. One of Anton Bauers Interactive 2000 PowerChargers, the D-2722 is fully compatible with all current and future Gold Mount batteries. Interactive 2000 PowerChargers were designed with future expansion in mind. Batteries are charged quickly, safely and reliably, extending the service life of the battery and eliminating any "memory" type effect in NiCd batteries.
- Gold Mount Charger
- The D-2722 is fully compatible with all current and future Anton Bauer Logic Series Gold Mount batteries.
- Modular Platform
- The modular design of the D-2722 allows for economical expansion to meet future needs. Optional expansion modules provide ultimate flexibility for all video requirements.
- Charging Technology
Six simultaneous charge termination systems are built-in to protect the batteries from damage:
- SSP (Selective Sequence Programming)
- Automatic Balance/Rejuvenation Mode
- Lifesaver Maintenance Mode
- Cold Battery Safety Sensor
- PLM (Power Loss Memory) Mode
- AC Mains Power Supply
- Offers a built-in regulated 70W DC output power supply, eliminating the need for a separate power supply. The mains input automatically adapts to any source worldwide (90 - 250V AC, 50 - 60Hz) for both charging the batteries and powering the camera.
- LCD Display
A multifunction LCD addresses each of the battery positions.
Display Indications Include:
- Charge status
- Available capacity
- Battery type/rating
- Percent of maximum charge
- Battery serial number
- Battery date of manufacture
- Number of charge/discharge cycles
- Battery internal temperature
- A Diagnostic/Discharge module is included for automatic calibration of digital Gold Mount batteries. Installs internally, enabling the built-in diagnostic, calibration and revitalization programs.