The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 is a tube microphone/line preamplifier with an integrated limiter for studio, live and hard disc recording applications. It features a carefully selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise. The unit can be used to eliminate the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards.
The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 will also perfectly complement any studio-grade condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI it ensures outstanding signal integrity. The preamplifier comes with phase reverse switch, +48 V phantom power and a 20dB pad. Balanced inputs and outputs provide the finishing touch.
- High end tube microphone/line preamplifier for studio, live and hard disc recording applications
- Hand selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Usage as a DI box ensures signal integrity
- Dynamic limiter effectively protects down-stream equipment from overload
- Phase reverse switch, +48V phantom power and 20dB pad
- Extremely wide-range input gain and output level adjustment
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS phone and gold plated XLR connectors