The DPA 4066 is a low profile omnidirectional microphone with a flexible headband that enables the boom to be positioned at the right or left sides. The 4066 is ideal for use in performances, presentations, broadcasts and more. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a uniform frequency response while exhibiting optimum rejection of residual off-axis noise and feedback. The microphone capsule measures only 5.4mm in diameter and is designed to resist moisture and humidity.
The lightweight, form fitting headband is unobtrusive and comfortable during long term use. The sensitivity is 6 mV/Pa to match the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. The 4066 is available with the boom mounted on the left or right, and its overall performance is more than suitable for the most demanding applications.
Note! All DPA microphones feature a proprietary MicroDot connection and may require an optional adapter for use with various wireless microphone transmitters. Please click here for a complete listing of all available DPA adapters on the B&H website.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern effectively captures audio at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Adjustable Headband
- The 4066 features a flexible headband that can be adjusted between the left and right positions.
- Moisture Resistant
- The 4066 features a double vent protection grid and moisture resistant materials which prevent damage from humidity, perspiration and makeup.
- Low Profile Design
- The lightweight headband and miniature capsule are ideal for use on stage or broadcasts.