The Marshall Electronics V-LCD4-PROLK is a small LCD monitor kit perfectly suited to mounting on top or near video cameras of all sizes. Because it is so well made with its aluminum housing and industrial connectors, the LCD4-PROL looks, feels and performs like it belongs in a professional EFP or ENG environment.
- High Resolution and High Brightness
- The V-LCD4-PROL features a high quality picture with more than 480 x 230 pixels. The LCD panel offers enough brightness to be viewed in almost any lighting condition.
- Industrial Quality Design Features
- What separates the professionals from the pretenders is the ability to perform in any circumstance, job after job. The V-LCD4-PROL has a tough, lightweight aluminum housing with a dark anodized finish to prevent reflections. The screen is protected by glass in front of the panel itself. The video inputs and outputs are industrial BNC connectors that lock the cables onto the monitor.
- NTSC and PAL Systems
- The V-LCD4-PROL displays both the American standard NTSC and the European standard PAL systems of video. The monitor automatically recognizes the video system without changing menu options or flipping any switches.
- Slim Design and Light Weight
- The monitor will work well with cameras of all sizes. It weighs in at less than 1 pound and is only 1.8 inches deep. The V-LCD4-PROL will work nicely with shoulder mount broadcast style cameras as well as smaller cameras like the Canon LX-1.