The Remote Audio HN-7506 headphones are designed for monitoring use by location sound recordists working in environments with extreme noise levels.
The custom design of the HN-7506 earpieces features a set of the 40mm drivers found in Sony's popular MDR 7506 headphones, ensconced in a pair of specially baffled, lightly damped, elliptical shells, providing an astonishing 40 dB of attenuation in the voice range, combined with the clarity and frequency response necessary for critical monitoring.
The result of the HN-7506 design is not only a vastly improved monitoring and mixing perspective, but also diminished listening fatigue and long term ear damage. These headphones are also recommended for live music recording and mixing, for eventual broadcast or commercial CD distribution.
- Sound-isolating headphones with over 40 dB of attenuation in voice range
- Barrier, passive isolation, designed for use in high-noise field environments
- 40mm, dynamic MDR-7506 drivers with high output
- Customized internal earpiece Baffling
- Improved monitoring with reduced ear fatigue
- Ruggedly built custom design, durable and comfortable