This is a Lowel Omni 3 Kit--a three Omni-light kit. It offers a bit more than the Action Kit. In addition to barndoors, 120V bulbs, stands and a TO-84Z hard kit case, it includes an umbrella, scrims, and gel frames with gels to aid in the shaping of the light.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-light makes it a flexible key light or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source. Available with a host of accessories and built for heavy-duty long life, the popular Omni-light is the perfect companion to the Tota-light.
When fitted with an FTK 500W bulb, each Omni-light will emit a beam of 75 footcandles at full flood, and 475 footcandles at full spot, from a distance of 10 ft (3 m).
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 AC and 12-30 DC voltage, with the appropriate bulbs, adapter plugs or cables, and power supplies (available separately).
- Focus Flood
- Has a focus range of 6:1 with #1 reflector and FTK Lamp
- Double parabolic peened reflector provides a non-crossover beam for maximum efficiency and longer gel life
- Stay-Cool Handle
- A large, stay-cool folding handle allows the Omni-light to be adjusted or hand-held, and folds for storage
- Light Modifiers
- Kit includes barndoors, umbrella, scrim, gel frame, and gels
- Kit Case
- Hard kit case has internal moveable dividers