This is a well-equipped Lowel DP Super Remote Kit. It provides two DP focusing floodlights, a Tota-light broad-throw floodlight, and the Rifa-Lite 88 softbox light. It includes 120V bulbs (other voltages, wattages and plug adapters are available separately), gel frames, gels, mounting accessories, stands and a kit case to hold it all.
The DP Light is a long-time Lowel workhorse. It's a powerful key, backlight or background light. Add an umbrella or diffusion for soft key or fill light. Swap to the super-spot reflector for long throws, or customize it with a variety of other accessories. The DP is built for a long multi-use life.
Compact, lightweight, & self-contained, the Rifa-Lite 88 uses a simple umbrella design to achieve its quick and easy setup and strike capabilities. A 32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm) woven glass fabric, heat-resistant front diffuser provides sufficient illumination, with soft shadows.
Compact, rugged and versatile, the broad throw Tota-light can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion as a soft key, fill, or backlight. With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light, or point it toward the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota is also widely used for photographic copy work.
- Includes many light shaping accessories to customize the light output.
- Use the umbrella and gels to adjust the color and quality of the light.
- Use the barndoors, spot reflector, flex shaft and flag to adjust the shape of the light.
- All kit items, including stands, fit into the kit case.
- Bulbs of other wattages and voltages are available options.