This is a high-powered Lowel Rifa eX 88 Pro Kit, LB-40 Soft Kit featuring a Rifa eX 88 softbox light and a Pro-light focus flood. It includes bulbs, barndoors, stands, and an LB-40 soft kit case.
Lightweight and self-contained, the 1000W maximum Rifa-lite eX 88 uses a simple umbrella-like design to achieve its quick and easy set-up and strike capabilities. It has a 32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm) removable diffusion front.
With its high-intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality.
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 AC and 12-30 DC voltage, with the appropriate bulbs, adapter plugs or cables, and power supplies (available separately).
Rifa eX 88
- The heat-resistant front diffuser (32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm)) is made of woven-glass fabric and provides sufficient illumination--with soft shadows
- Optional adapters allow use with fluorescent, or tungsten photoflood, bulbs
- Easy-access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment for correcting to daylight
- The Pro-light can be used as a low-level key light or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight
- Customize the Light
- Use the gels and barndoor set to alter the light output of the Rifa and the Pro-light
- Kit Case
- The kit case holds it all safely, including the light stands, for storage and transport