Powerful enough to light a small room yet small enough to fit in a large pocket, the Lowel V-light can be used as a broad key-light, a fill-light (with an umbrella or diffusion gel), a back-light, or a background light. It's also excellent for copy work.
When fitted with its GDA 500 watt 120 volt bulb, this V-Light will emit a beam of 34 footcandles, with the barndoors @ normal position, and 25 footcandles with the barndoors @ 180° position, from a distance of 10 ft (3m).
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb, and adapter plug, available separately.
- Produces an extremely wide angle, broad, smooth light
- On/Off switch on rear of fixture
- Closes completely compact for easy storage
- Silver umbrella softens the light for more pleasing portraits and interviews.
- Light Stand
- Supports the fixture to a maximum height of nearly 8' (2.4 m)