The Roland KC-150 is a modestly priced and feature-rich keyboard amplifier with a 4-Channel Mono mixer and 65 Watts of power, built into a 2-way, full-range speaker cabinet with a 12" Woofer and a 1" Piezo Tweeter. A 2-Band Master EQ section is included, and each mixer channel has a dedicated volume knob. A Stereo Auxiliary input has also been built into the mixer section.
The KC-150 also features a Headphone output with a separate volume control, and a subwoofer output. Additionally, the amplifier is equipped with a line output for connection to an external mixer, thereby serving as both a reliable stage monitoring solution, and providing a submixer feed to a larger PA sound system.
- Portable Keyboard Amplifier with 65 Watts of power and 2-Way speaker cabinet
- 4-Channel Mono Mixer with separate level Control Knobs and Master 2-Band EQ section
- XLR microphone input for dynamic microphones
- Stereo Auxiliary input
- 1/4" line output for Recorder or Mixer connection
- Subwoofer output
- Headphone output with separate level Control Knob