The dbx iEQ-31 is a dual channel, 31 band graphic equalizer that offers state-of-the-art digital EQ performance and specifications with an analog look and feel. Besides including two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, the unit also offers +12 dB input gain range, switchable +6 or +15dB boost/cut range and 40mm faders with nonconductive nylon sliders.
The iEQ-31 also offers the AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression) feedback elimination module. The AFS uses Precision Frequency Detection and state-of-the-art processing to determine the exact portions of a given frequency that is causing feedback without removing approximately half of the signal power, as is the case with the traditional method of moving the offending frequency's slider.
Additionally, the unit offers dbx Type V noise reduction and PeakStopPlus limiting for taming unwanted peaks. XLR, 1/4" and Euroblock inputs and outputs and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering round out this professional EQ that is perfect for touring applications or in installed sound venues.
- Dual channel, 31 band graphic equalizer in 3U rack-mount housing
- 1/3 octave constant Q frequency bands
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS)
- dbx Type V noise reduction
- PeakStopPlus limiting
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6dB or +/-15dB
- Low cut filter at 40Hz with 18dB per octave slope
- Internal toroidal transformer
- Relay bypass for power failure system protection