The Behringer HA4700 headphone amplifier is a very full-featured, professional, 4-channel rackmount unit. It provides balanced Main input and output connectivity and 4 independent headphone amplifiers, with individual level, balance and stereo/mono monitoring control, in addition to individual channel EQ's.
The separate HA4700 Aux and Direct inputs, also allocated per channel, allow for further customizing of the various mixes each amplifier can receive from the main console. The paralleled main outputs allow for clean cascade operation of multiple units.
The HA4700 is a great value; it's clean, loud, feature-rich and very reasonably priced.
- Professional 4-Channel rackmountable headphone amplifier for stage and studio use
- 4 independent amplifier sections offer 4 different mixes and individual output level control
- Accepts signal from all console output sections, balanced and unbalanced
- Individual EQ, Balance, Muting, and Stereo/Mono monitoring per channel
- Left and Right Mute switches allow for separate dual mono mix monitoring per channel
- Individual front panel Aux and Direct inputs per channel
- Balance control allows for individual level control of Main and Direct or Aux input signals
- 8-segment LED output level monitoring per channel
- Servo-balanced Main inputs and outputs, XLR and 1/4" TRS
- 3 headphone outputs per channel, 1 front, 2 rear
- High quality detented potentiometers, illuminated switches
- Supports wide variety of headphone impedances
- High headroom, high output amplification
- Switchable power supply for international, transformer-free use