The Electrovoice RE-2 Series wireless microphone systems provide true professional wireless technology featuring UHF transmission, diversity reception and rugged, road worthy design. The RE-2 handheld system features the RE-2 receiver and HTU-TD handheld transmitter with N/D267 cardioid microphone head.
The RE-2 receiver is designed to provide clear reception in any environment. UHF reception eliminates noise and interference caused by crowded frequency bands. Diversity technology further reduces drop-out and interference utilizing dual internal receivers competing for the strongest possible reception. Over 1,112 possible channels are user programmable in 25kHz steps over a 24MHz bandwidth. The ClearScan feature automatically searches for clear group and channel settings allowing quick setup. The RE-2 features a unique "Guitar" setting that optimizes a standard receiver / bodypack for use with a guitar.The HTU-2 handheld transmitter features a comfortable yet rugged design with an over-molded Warm-Grip handle, reducing handling noise and encouraging proper microphone technique. The RE-2 includes the N/D267 cardioid microphone head. The cardioid pattern reduces noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, reducing ambient noise and feed-back. The capsule features a neodymium magnet for better output gain and lower noise floor.
- Frequency Agile UHF
- The receiver and transmitter both operate over UHF frequencies. The system is frequency agile providing over 1,112 possible, user programmable frequencies in 25kHz steps.
- Diversity Reception
- The RE-2 receiver features dual internal receivers, set to the same frequency. Enhanced DSP allow both receivers to compete for the strongest reception without interference, noise or drop-out.
- Advanced ClearScan
- EV patented, Advanced ClearScan technology allows quick, easy frequency setup. Channels are scanned and the clearest channels within the clearest preset groups are automatically selected.
- HTU-2 Handheld Transmitter
- The HTU-2 transmitter features the N/D267A cardioid, dynamic microphone head. The cardioid pattern results in minimal pick-up at the sides of the element, yielding higher gain before feed-back.