The Electrovoice RE-2 Series wireless microphone systems provide true professional wireless technology featuring UHF transmission, diversity reception and rugged, road worthy design. The RE-1 bodypack system features the RE-2 receiver and BPU-2 body-pack transmitter.
The RE-2 receiver is designed to provide clear reception in any environment. UHF reception eliminates noise and interference caused by crowded frequency bands. Diversity technology further reduces drop-out and interference utilizing dual internal receivers competing for the strongest possible reception. Over 1,112 possible channels are user programmable in 25kHz steps over a 24MHz bandwidth. The ClearScan feature automatically searches for clear group and channel settings allowing quick setup. The RE-2 features a unique "Guitar" setting that optimizes a standard receiver / bodypack for use with a guitar.The BPU-2 bodypack transmitter is versatile and rugged featuring a durable metal construction. The transmitter features a standard TA4F (female) connection allowing connection to all EV microphones featuring a TAFM (male) output. The transmitters input level is adjustable allowing input from microphones and instruments. Dual Compander technology processes high and low frequency signal separately providing exceptional sound quality for guitars and other instruments or line level signals. The BPU-2 features a unique "smart" battery which renders it impossible to put the battery in wrong, enabling quick changes on stage.
- Frequency Agile UHF
- The receiver and transmitter both operate over UHF frequencies. The system is frequency agile providing over 1,112 possible, user programmable frequencies in 25kHz steps.
- Diversity Reception
- The RE-2 receiver features dual internal receivers, set to the same frequency. Enhanced DSP allow both receivers to compete for the strongest reception without interference, noise or drop-out.
- Advanced ClearScan
- EV patented, Advanced ClearScan technology allows quick, easy frequency setup. Channels are scanned and the clearest channels within the clearest preset groups are automatically selected.
- Versatile Bodypack
- The BPU-2 features a TA4F input, compatible with any EV microphone or line cable with a TA4M output connector. The transmitter accepts signal from microphone and line level, and Dual Compander technology provides optimum sound quality for guitars and other instruments.
- OLM10 Lavalier
- The system includes the EV OLM10 omnidirectional lavalier. The microphone features a compatible TA4 connection and yields generous pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule.