The Samson HT5 is a VHF wireless microphone transmitter designed for use with Samson manufactured receivers, operating on the same frequency. The HT5 is light weight yet rugged and features the Q7 neodymium super-cardioid head.
The neodymium magnet provides high output gain and low noise while the super-cardioid polar pattern provides a focused pick up area which reduces residual noise and feedback. The transmitter is powered with a single 9-volt battery. An Audio On/Off switch is separate from the power switch for added control without any accidental power downs.
Note: For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Q7 Super-Cardioid Capsule
- The HT5 is available with a variety of microphone heads. This version includes the Samson Q7 super-cardioid, neodymium head. The neodymium magnet provides high output and minimal noise while the super-cardioid polar pattern provides a focused pick up and reduces feedback.
- Separate On/Off & Mute Switches
- The HT5 handheld transmitter features an Audio On/Off switch that is separate from the actual power switch. This eliminates accidental power down.
- Extended Battery Life
- The transmitter is powered with a single 9-volt battery for up to 12 hours.