The Samson C02 condenser microphones deliver high audio performance while remaining cost effective. Delivered as a pair the microphones excel in applications requiring dual placement. Drum cymbals, overheads, percussion, guitar, piano, strings and vocals are accurately captured and reproduced in detail.
The C02's low-mass capsule features a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern provides a tight pick up area at the front of the microphone. The result minimizes ambient room noise and signal from nearby instruments and monitors that may cause feedback. A wide, linear frequency response results in rich detail while minimizing low frequency noise.
The C02 requires external +48V phantom power and is a suitable solution for recording and live sound applications.
- Extended Frequency Response
- The C02 features a frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz which accurately reproduces audio with great detail while minimizing low frequency noise.
- Tight Cardioid Polar Pattern
- In addition to the front firing design of the capsule, the cardioid polar pattern minimizes pick up at the off-axis sections, eliminating ambient noise and reducing feedback.
- High SPL Response
- The C02 accurately reproduces signal at high sound pressure levels without noise or distortion.