This is a Profoto Pro Flash Head. It is compatible with Pro 7, 7B2, 8, and D4 Power Packs. It features a circular, heavy duty quartz flash tube which surrounds the 250 watt modeling lamp. It provides even illumination and maximum light output. It accepts Profoto's system of modular light shaping tools.
The Pro Head includes a Zoom Reflector 2, which slides and locks at your chosen position along the head's chassis. This enables you to control the spread of the light emitted. The Zoom Reflector 2 has a front lip, which accepts honeycomb grids without the need for a spearate adapter.
The included 16' (5 m) head cable features Profoto special connectors for safety, security and convenience, and dual lead technology for reliable performance. All heads feature a 5/8" stand adapter.
Although this head includes a frosted, UV corrected glass dome, other glass covers can be purchased separately to warm or cool and soften or sharpen the light to your personal style. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Improved Design
- The fan is regulated to ensure minimized sound level in all situations
- Due to a redesigned glass cover design and improved mounting plate used under the flash tube/model lamp, the light is more color stable, the light distribution more even and the light output is increased.
- Improved electronics guarantee optimal function of the fan worldwide
- Easy to Control
- A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
Features a heavy duty plug-in quartz flashtube
- Optional glass domes are available in a variey of coatings for added control over the color temperature
- Removeable Reflector
- Comes with zoom reflector
- Compatible with all of Profoto's light shaping tools
- Modeling Light
- Comes with a bright, 250W quartz halogen model light.
- The modeling lights for this unit are readily available in a variety of voltages for worldwide use
- Long-Reaching Cable
16' (5 m) -- resists twisting, trampling and cracking.
- Extension cables are available for light heads placed at longer distances from the power pack