The 30.0 ST-MP from OmniMount is a bookshelf speaker mount. It enables you to mount a bookshelf speaker to a wall, ceiling, or a floor, from the top, back, side, or bottom of the speaker cabinet. It's composed of stainless steel parts for strength, and features a polymer injected ball to isolate the resonance of the attached speaker for improved sound quality.
This mount has been designed specifically to hold speakers of up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg) in weight. If your speaker is heavier than this, there are larger OmniMount models availble to accomodate them. The 30.0 ST-MP is black in color.
The intended installation of the 30.0 ST-MP with the provided hardware is to be fastened directly into the center of a standard stud, beam, or joist. With the additional purchase of the proper anchors and fasteners, and the approval of OmniMount's technical support, the 30.0 ST-MP can also be mounted to steel beams, concrete slabs, and other types of construction.
- Polymer-injected ball controls resonance frequencies for better sound
- Ball and clamp design for greater mounting flexibility
- Connects from ceiling/wall/floor to top/back/side/bottom
- Includes clamp, jaw and mounting plate
- Stainless steel hardware for strength and durability
- Suitable for all-weather use
- Includes complete hardware kit