The JK Audio Broadcast Host is a telephone / audio desk top studio interface designed for easy integration with computer based workstations, mixers, recorders etc. The idea behind the broadcast host is to provide a noise free telephone interface for recording interviews or IFB style audio transmission while at a remote location. An XLR-female send input allows microphone or line level signal to be fed into the phone line. A second 3.5mm mini send input is provided for output devices with a mini output.
A 16-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) continuously monitors both the phone line and audio signals to deliver excellent separation. This eliminates the noise and cross-talk associated with audio over phone lines and provides clean broadcast quality audio signal on output. An XLR-male Caller output provides an isolated output for the caller signal alone and a 3.5mm mini stereo output provides a mix of both incoming and outgoing signal.
- Audio / Telephone Interface
- A complete interface between audio sources and analog phones and cell phones. Designed for telephone interviews, broadcast, IFB and more.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- 16-bit digital processing eliminates the cross-talk and bleed associated with audio transfer over telephone lines. The result is clean, clear audio signal suitable for broadcast applications.
- The Auto-Answer feature automatically picks up incoming calls on the first ring then drops the call when the caller hangs up.