The Behringer B-5 is a true condenser microphone with interchangeable capsules that feature cardioid and omni-directional polar patterns. The flexible design of this rugged microphone results in high quality signal reproduction when capturing vocals or instruments. The cardioid capsule provides excellent rejection of off-axis audio and ambiance, minimizing room noise and feedback. The omni-directional capsule provides a more generous pick up with a uniform frequency response throughout. The B-5 features a -10dB Pad switch and low frequency roll-off which suppresses low frequency hum rumble and wind noise. The Behringer B-5 is more than suitable for capturing vocals, drum overheads, guitars and more.
- Interchanging Capsules
- An omni-directional and cardioid capsule provides the flexibility needed for capturing audio in any application.
- Low Frequency Roll Off
- The B-5 features a low-frequency roll-off switch to provide adequate control over low frequency hum and wind noise.
- -10dB Pad Switch
- A -10dB pad switch provides the necessary headroom for excessively loud audio signal.
- Linear Frequency Response
- The linear, wide frequency response results in accurate detail, no matter the signal source.