The Califone PA-300P is a nicely featured, inexpensive portable PA speaker designed for use in the classroom, and for lectures and impromptu presentations, in a variety of spaces and locations.
The PA-300P consists of a self-contained 2-way, 30 Watt amplified speaker, with both balanced and unbalanced XLR and 1/4" microphone inputs, and a 1/4" line level in and out. A stereo RCA connection is also included for connecting a CD or cassette player to the unit. The bass and treble tone controls allow for adjustment to the acoustic environment.
The PA-300P speaker is notable for it's quick setup, impressive frequency response, high output, and overall light weight for ease of transportation.
- Lightweight, self-contained, portable PA speaker with 30 Watts of amplification
- Inexpensive event, presentation, and classroom audio solution
- Switchable AC power supply standard with unit
- Balanced and unbalanced mic inputs
- Bass and Treble tone controls
- Auxiliary input for CD, cassette and minidisc portable devices
- Separate line level 1/4" input for mixer connection
- Speakers may be connected in series up to 20 units for fuller coverage of larger spaces