The RODE NT2000 is the world's first continuously variable control microphone. Its polar response, filter adjustments and pad attenuation greatly enhance overall control and performance flexibility, while the newly designed capsule diaphragm provides the warm, detailed sound and excellent transient response necessary for a variety of recording applications.
- Dual Diaphragm Design
- A 1" edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5uM diaphragm yields a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz with a max SPL of 147dB. The dual diaphragm design provides flexible pattern and sensitivity response, making it versatile in any scenario.
- Variable Polar Patterns
- Cardiod, omni-directional and figure 8 patterns are user selectable. Continuously variable variations of each allow tailoring of all patterns resulting in perfect pick up settings with each use.
- Variable Attenuation
- Continuously variable attenuation adjusts impedance response allowing transparent, distortion free pick-up of transient signals. Attenuation range is user variable between 0 to -10dB.
- Variable High Pass Filter
- The NT2000 also features a user variable high-pass filter. This provides flexible user contouring over frequency response curves.