The Monster-Power PowerLine 300 High Performance Detachable IEC Power Cord is a high-quality power cable that is designed to maximize home theater and AV component performance. To safeguard against RF and EM interference from external and internal sources, the PowerLine 300 features a unique double shield plus a double-molded termination. Two isolated layers of shielding and a full coverage mylar foil fend off external RF interference, while a tightly woven copper braid protects against EM interference. These are separated by a high-density dielectric.
A drain wire connects the shield to the AC source ground, sending accumulated noise back to the wall plug, lowering the overall noise floor. The 24k gold plug provides maximum corrosion resistance and power transfer.
- Multi-bundled wire technology with large-gauge conductors for maximum current transfer
- 8' length provides greater flexibility for longer installations
- High-performance hookup for high-powered A/V components equipped with IEC power connections
- 24k gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Dual 100% mylar and 95% copper braid shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI