The 3432IR-PLC from Califone is a tape-based learning center ideal for classroom use. The system consists of an infrared cassette player/recorder and 4 pairs of 34B-IR headphones. The tape player features standard controls, and is powerful enough to support a 50-student classroom. It also has 7 standard headphone jacks to support wired headphones.
The headphones have self-adjusting headbands for a snug, comfortable fit and thick ear cushions for comfort and noise isolation. A durable plastic carrying case allows you to store and transport all of the system components.
- Infrared cassette player/recorder provides wireless audio to as many as 20 pairs of wireless headphones from up to 15' away
- Player has standard playback controls and 7 headphone jacks for use with wired headphones
- Built-in electret microphone, along with 3.5mm mic and 2.5mm remote jacks
- Large 3.5" 3W speaker plays loudly enough for 50 people
- Separate tone and volume controls
- Operates on AC power or 6 "C" batteries
- 4 pairs of wireless headphones, each features self-adjusting headbands and thick ear cushions with durable ABS earcups
- Integrated power and volume controls on earcups
- Headphones operate on 2 "AAA" batteries
- Rugged plastic case for storage and transportation