The circuit production in the Lumedyne 800 w/s flash head allows the head to be shorter and lighter but also stronger than before. It is electronically able to handle 2400 w/s and are only limited to power by the 800 w/s or 2400 w/s Quartz Flashtube that is used in the head. It has the same Classic round shape, 1/4-20 threaded mount, and have an ultra lightweight PVC plastic body. This makes it ideal for Camera Bracket mounting.
This Lumedyne head comes with a standard 800 w/s flashtube, coiled power cord, and modeling light.
There is a 2400 w/s quartz flashtube that can be purchased with the head instead of the 800 w/s flashtube. The 2400 w/s quartz flashtubes are also available separately.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Heavy Duty Electronics
- Any Lumedyne flash head can handle up to 2400 w/s.
- Standard Flash Mount
- Standard 1/4"-20 thread mount enables the head to be mounted easily onto a camera bracket, light stand or tripod.
- Dual Sync Jacks
- Includes a standard household (twin blade) and mono (phono) plug sync jack.
- Ready Light
- Lets the photographer know when flash is ready to fire.
- Test Fire Button
- Located on the back of the head, it allows firing the head when the pack may be out of reach.
- Lightweight and Compact
- Easy to carry mounted on a camera, easy to transport on location.
- Modeling Light
- Assists focusing in the dark and visualizing shadows or reflections.
- UV Coated Flashtube
- Insures accurate color rendition.